- #: 227471
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2011-03-01
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- 1.0.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 1.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Diigo
- Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- © 2011 Diigo Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Your all-purpose digital library on iPad - bookmarks, archives, annotations, notes, images, and screenshots. Collect everything, find fast, share easily, and access anywhere.♥Collect Everything- Bookmark links to archive webpages or to read later…..
Rated 3/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Likes Structure write:
I am a new user of Diigo and it seems to be great program. The list of tags does not show up when highlighting or editing on the App, the same for Lists. Having a drop down list is imperative, as is robust filtering options on the ipad.
Good, but not yet (insanely) great.
I am a big fan of Diigo, and have been waiting for a functional iPad client.
-This client is nicely laid out for the iPad. The individual entries provide the right amount of information about the stored URLs, including an indication that there are annotations.
- The entries have the tags associated with it, as well as the annotations (VERY nicely done)
- The ability to bring up the original site in a dedicated browser, WITH the highlights is great, as well as the ability to add additional highlights.
I use the list capability extensively to organize my bookmarks. So... how come there's NO list support?
- I would assume an ability to get a sub-menu of 'My Library' as lists, and the ability to get the dispay (chronologically) within the list
- The ability to see an entry's inclusion in one or more lists in the synopsized display, probably as a different colored 'badge' so as not to confuse it with tags.
- the ability to SEARCH using lists as a constraining parameter
In general I'm really enjoying the service and this IPad app. But it is annoying that it doesn't allow you to open links into Safari, with the exception of copy/paste. It is also strange that you can't bookmark or highlight in the built in browser. Seems like they don't want you to use Diigo in their own app. Also, the fact that you can't browse by tags in this app like you can on the website is a real shortcoming.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «Diigo» applications
Diigo offline Reader lets you save websites, search and browse your Diigo library, and download files for offline browsing.This app is a part of award-winning Diigo service which enables seamless… [more..]
Price: free |
View all related to: Diigo applications